Donate to TFC
Teens For Christ is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Travis Deans and Peter Malik are our executive directors, we have a local board of directors, and we are a local part of the Youth Evangelism Association, the National Network of Youth Ministries and the Campus Alliance. You can see our doctrinal statement below.
We are supported by churches, businesses, and invidivuals who believe in what we are doing. We'd be grateful for your help!
We are grateful for these churches that support us financially...
Calvary Assembly of God, Irwin, PA
Calvary Baptist Church, Irwin, PA
Cherry Tree Alliance Church, Uniontown, PA
Connellsville Alliance Church, Connellsville, PA
First Baptist Church, Fairchance, PA
Latrobe Alliance Church, Latrobe, PA
Mt. Pleasant Church of God, Mt. Pleasant, PA
Mt. Olive Evangelical Church, Bullskin, PA
New Stanton Assembly of God, New Stanton, PA
Third Presbyterian Church, Uniontown, PA
If your church would add us to your mission budget, please give us a call at 724.439.1011. We would be glad to answer any questions you may have.
What do we believe?
1. the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return to power and glory.
4. that for salvation to be given a person, one must come to Christ with a repentant heart (concerning their sin), must believe that Jesus died for their sin and rose on the third day, and must receive him as Lord and Savior. Salvation is by grace through faith alone (Sola fide). Good works then follow salvation. They are evidence of salvation and are the fruit of the Holy Spirit in one's life. For the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary.
5. in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
6. in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved by Jesus Christ unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.